Diet Time

Completely went over the top this week, I've had a whole box of chocolate fingers to myself, chinese, chippie, pizza, lasagne etc etc. Full blown out binge for me. Surprisingly haven't put any weight on but my stomach looks huge. Seriously need to look at my diet.

Have ordered some Huel meal replacement drinks, hopefully I can stick to it and just have 1 main meal a day. I am not very good at this dieting thing. Well, better get reading the booklet. Quite pleased with my box of goodies. If you order directly from the site you get a free shaker, measuring cup and a free t-shirt with your first order. Let's hope it fills me up. 😮

Image Credits: Pixabay : Free-Photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Fat Loss Journey

Injured Lower Back from Kettlebell Swings

Rest Days and a New Week 3