Fell Off Track

.... But not too much.

I am trying to exercise every day, but my workouts have been a bit up and down this week. Worked out Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Today (Sunday). This is mainly because my mum is in hospital and I am shattered. So 4 days this week. Not so bad really, but haven't been eating so good this week.

I did 100 swings on Thursday, nothing else and I think it was with the 10kg kettle bell but forgot to write it down. Did it mainly in sets of 15, then a 12 and then a 13.

Today I have done my normal kettle bell workout but started with the 10kg kettle bell.
2 sets 15 reps 10kg
1 set 15 reps 8kg

Thought I might have lost some strength. But all seems to be the same. Struggling on 3rd set with 10kg but it will come so used 8kg instead. It's certainly better than missing a complete set because the 10kg is too heavy. I will gradually build up to this. Seems to be the American Kettle Bell Swing I struggle with at this weight.

Also, I think I might have felt a muscle growing in my leg 😎.


Image Credits: Pixabay : cablemarder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Fat Loss Journey

Injured Lower Back from Kettlebell Swings

Goal Setting - 200 Kettle Bell Swings