Switched Up My Training

Fell off track again and have had 3 clear days of "No exercise" and I actually feel bad about it. Something is definitely changing in me. I put it down to the kettle bell. I actually love this way of exercising. I like that I can go at my own pace, change it up and that it is quick. I also like swinging around some heavy metal. Well at least it is heavy for me 😍 and I feel good doing it. Today, I did 15 Russian Swings with a 14 kg Kettle bell. That's 30.86 lbs!!!!

Today's workout:

15 x1 set of Russian Swings, 6kg
15 x 1 set American Swings, 6kg

15 x 5 sets Russian Swings, 10 kg
15 x 1 sets Russian Swings, 14 kg!
15 x 1 set Russian Swings, 10 kg

15 x 1 set complete workout 8kg
(Deadlift, Goblet, Russian, Around the World, American)

Total Swings today: 180 Total Workout Time: 20 minutes

It will be one month tomorrow, will check my measurements and weight. Hoping there is some difference.

Image Credits: Pixabay : GDJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Fat Loss Journey

Injured Lower Back from Kettlebell Swings

Rest Days and a New Week 3