One Month Progress Results from Weight Training

Only very small changes for me in my first month. This is without any dietary change.

2.2lbs weight loss (a large bag of sugar)
1.3% fat loss
0.6 muscle gain
0.5 inch off bust
1 inch off waist
2.5 inches off hips
Cannot see any difference in the way I look or the way my clothes feel. However, I know I am getting stronger as I have progressed in weight on the kettle bells and I feel a bit tighter. Pleased with the inch loss from waist and hips though. Looks like this is going to be a slow journey for me. I am secretly hoping that I will see a noticeable difference by the Summer. I might even put up a Before and After photo if there is a noticeable change. I am overweight by 2 stone.

Because my weight loss is so slow, my 6 month goal in this respect doesn't seem to be achievable. I was hoping to lose 24lbs, that would have been 4lb's a month which should have been doable. Admittedly I am not dieting, but I haven't been over the top either. I will try and push my exercise a bit more this month. I am aware that I might be building muscle and that is why my weight loss is quite low. I'm not sure what the 0.6 muscle gain on my scales is. Doesn't seem very much to me though 😩 Oh well, back to training again. Think I feel a kettle bell swing session coming on.

Image Credits: Pixabay : skeeze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Fat Loss Journey

Injured Lower Back from Kettlebell Swings

Rest Days and a New Week 3