10 kg Kettle Bell

I did it. Really pushed myself today and did a complete workout with the 10kg Kettle Bell. That's 22 lbs of weight. Gosh, that was tough. I am out of breath and my heart is pumping. What a good workout with a decent weight.

Kettle Bell Deadlift
Goblet
Russian Swing
Around the World
American Swing

15 reps, 3 sets, 15 minutes with breathers. Wait! 90 swings, better do that last 10 ..... Done it (yes, seriously), 100 swings! 😊


23 days in. I have gone from 6kg to 10kg. Definitely a result there. I feel stronger and I have never done this much exercise before. Glad I have finally found an exercise that I enjoy. I know that I will have to use heavy dumbbells if I want decent muscle definition, but I have plenty of time and really want to burn some calories off.

I swear my bum is getting bigger. I think it has lifted up a bit too. I don't want it bigger, it's big enough as it is. I am already pear shaped! 😟 I think it might be time to take some pictures so that I can compare my results in the Summer. I really can't wait for the Summer, it will be lovely to do my early morning workout in the garden, barefoot on the grass in the morning sun. 🌅
 
Image Credit: Pixabay : Jess_the_VA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Fat Loss Journey

Injured Lower Back from Kettlebell Swings

Goal Setting - 200 Kettle Bell Swings